Pet Friendly Apartments
Nelson Pointe Apartments are pet-friendly – we love our furry four-legged friends! Cats and dogs are allowed. Pets and residents all enjoy the private lake with walking trails, green spaces, and convenient doggy waste stations located throughout the community.
- Dog friendly
- Cat friendly
- Two pets per apartment
- Must be at least 6 months old
- A $250 non-refundable pet fee per pet is required before move-in
- A $250 deposit per pet is also due at move-in, which is refundable if move-out conditions are satisfactory
- Large dogs are allowed, there are no weight limits on pets!
- The following breeds, partial or whole, will not be accepted for occupancy: Chow Chow, Rottweiler, Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, German Shepherd, or any aggressive or disruptive animal regardless of breed
- It is recommended that all dogs and cats be spayed or neutered by 6 months of age unless the procedure is deemed medically unsafe by a veterinarian (generally due to health or age issues)
- A full pet policy is available through the leasing office